Tuesday, March 24, 2009

God..responding???

After in love with Super Junior for a year, I’ve make my decision to put they as one of my essence items in prayer which couldn't be missed out. I always pray for them about their succession, life, obstacles faced and also religion. I know there is three of them who are Christian and I hope they can christened others (merely my hope). I pray that one day to come, 13 of them could went to church together and worship God for He is worthy of our praise. Anyway, elfs please don’t get mad if you aren't on my side because it's solely my prayer and God is the one who made the finally choice. That’s means there is no much things or differences I could make. And if God really meant it, then, that day will came no matter what cost was paid for it and that’s God’s will. ok, back to my aim. I feel that God did give my some reply, but still, I’m not sure about it because I can’t proof it. Days ago, I read an article that state “Eun Hyuk’s mother ask his fans to went to church if they want to meet him. But then, Eun Hyuk didn’t appear and he said that that day he was having photo section for their 3rd album.” However, I couldn’t know how real this article is since it maybe just a rumor. But for me, it isn’t just a news to be heard, it is more that an action to put. It gave me new hope after dull times. About few months, I didn’t continue my prayer for them. I realize that God are remanding to pray for them simultaneously and I asks other elf if you feel the way I feel, then bring your prayer to God. A few prayer is good than a prayer. After thinking about it, profound in my heart I said, “God, I won’t stop until I see it.” For me, this is a real mean business, how about you???

No comments: