Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prestigious nostalgia (part 1)

“Where are you???” said Freakie (that’s me) with deep soundless desperate voice.
“Please come out!!!” I continued
Profound in my heart, I speak out “Please come out, I’m bagging you.
Please don’t play game like this to me, you are making me my blood freeze. My mood is turning down and worse.
Frekin never act so weird like this before I know it.
It is still remain as a mystery in my heart which I can’t understand even I know why, but why it has to went on like this. It is unfair for me.
Years before, he was still a young handsome kindhearted and affable person. He posses handsome look from his father with good structured body. Tough and tall that is him. However, he is one hundred percent eccentric than other guy I’ve ever seen before. Even though, he was a prince of Hallowed Company which is a big successful company that owns many sub company around that world. But he never show off, in conversely, he is a low profile person and bet only few student know his real identity since he never wish to reveal himself. He is a consummate format of guy, rite??? We’re best friend and are really best friend and we always hang out together. We had been through thick and thin together; we share our joy and sorrow together. Of course, I know his entire secret even the secret of his family which he never shares with other and the same goes to him, he know my secret the person I’ve admired that I shy to reveal. Thus, some people thought we’re couple or siblings or even twins. How funny is it when we heard and I think almost 30 people said that to us, so it looks normal to us. And actually our names sound almost the same that is Freakie and Frekin. In addition, we always have emo style haircut which make us look more alike. But there’s an only different that is hair color, I has a straight black colored hair which pass down by my Asian grandparents, I supposed. While he own a curly brownish red colored hair that comes from nowhere. He is taller than me a head and this makes me jealous of it.”If only I can be as tall as him. How great it might be?” This is only my wish. Anyway, the fact is I’m still shorter than him.
In a day of December, we went to our secret we use to go around this time. Snowflakes are falling from the sky. The great view of top middle forest makes us feel so warm and content. And at the same time, it remind me the first time I saw snowflakes, that time I has at fever pitch, could you imagine it??? Plus a cup of hot Cappuccino in hand makes the atmosphere sweeter. We’re sitting near the window watching the view. It is so romantic. In a close proximity, my stomach gives out bad signal. With light speed, I went to toilet and push it out of my body (you know what I mean, rite??? That is shit, K!!!) Then, suddenly, I heard a scream. To be continued....

No comments: