Saturday, March 21, 2009

Teukkie Oppa seriously want to get married

Teukkie Oppa was being consternating
about getting married before his thirty birthday.

Actually I wasn't sure about this rumor,
but not until I really assure as I saw the show he went on.
That show named my daughter's Man,
how did it sound to you???
It's similar to the reality show, We Got Married.
Yup, indeed, a bit same.
At first, I still can't believe,
but anyway, he's still a human.
He needs love like others do,
just like me and you.
We can't live without it,
isn't it???
So, I'm going to get my all support to him.
Teukkie Oppa, just live your life as you want.
This life is about you,
so don't care too about others,
and that's doesn't means all.
You still need to take some critic and advices.
But if you think it isn't rational,
then why should you give respond.
I believe that if you could really married before thirty,
then you will grow to be more mature.
I beat Ki Bum Oppa won't sound you since you're a married man.
There's much different, wouldn't it???
Hopeful.......
Teukkie Oppa, please have all my blessing for you and your future wife.
No matter who is she,
I will still love and support her as I had support you guys.
And I believe in your taste of choosing the right woman.
Fighting!!!
Notice~ Oppa, please still make appearance at TV even after marriage.
Or else, I'll be missing you. Love you forever.
Elfs, please don't feel sad of it,
but instead, be happy in behalf of Teukkie Oppa.
From <<>> always there for you

No comments: