Saturday, March 14, 2009

Faith is Dependent on What We Believe

Faith Pictures, Images and Photos

I believe each person in this world has their own faith in something; it could be Buddha, Islam or Jesus Christ. Everyone has a religion that we have faith with it. When we think of faith, we will concern with the most issue that is whom we believe and not the matter of how much we believe, in fact, it is not a big issue at all. I myself have my own religion that I have faith with. My faith always faces a lot of challenge and some testing that comes from God.I have faith in Jesus Christ and I got reason why I should put my trust and faith on him. Jesus is a person and also can be conceded as God, he born by Virgin Mary through Holy Spirit. He is not an ordinary person because he has the authority and power upon all creation. Through him, my life has change; I am not longing the same person already. I had been transform from the inside out. I have faith with him because he lives in inside me. Each of my prayer, he has heard. Each of my pain, he can feel it. When I am facing problem, he will always be the first person that know my problem because I believe he always with me and take care of me wherever I go, unlike my family and friend, someday they all will leave me, besides not every problem of mine they understand and it is impossible for them to take care of me when I am alone. When I am in the pond of sadness, he always there for me even though I did not ask. He comfort me and open my eye, he lends his hand to me and bring me out from my terrible sadness. I use to be a coward, I always afraid of darkness and loneliness. But now as my faith in me becomes stronger, I am not the same. He is the light of my life; he lighted all the darkness I use to be in. He lends me to the right pathway; the way that should go from the start. I believe if there is someone that has seen the way I live from young until now. I bet the person will surrender to Jesus because my life is a testimony for God’s work. From not blessed until the blessing is too much that I cannot content it. I really thanks he for every works he has done for me, especially he died on the cross simply for my sin.
Quote ~ "Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to"

No comments: