Sunday, March 15, 2009

SJ 3rd Alb.


Finally they are back.

I'm so happy.
At least, my 13 beloved oppa are back together.
I bet every elf are tend to cry
because they aren't perform together as one group for a long period.
Oppa, bogosippoyo!!!
I'm really so damn missed you.
They are now become so man and did show a huge change,
but still you're always my oppa;
for all the time you'll be and won't change.
Actually I did receive mistaken message says that album are released at 17 march 2009,
however, when I check it today,
I've found out that the date is 13 March 2009.
Feels sad about that because didn't manage to get it at first place.
Anyway, just want other elfs outside to know that SJ appear already.
Yup, they are back.
So, cheer it up, OK???
Oppa Sarang Hea!!! Gambateh!!!

SUPER JUNIOR Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: