Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Morning hiking plus praying

view of Tawau before sun rise
say "Morning!".. Sun is coming out..
we succeed, 'peace' by Tat Seng
Ps Fui Ting..indeed tired with satisfaction..no complaint~
Yii Horng n Chen Hung.. ^^ they rested while others warming up..

very serious.. !! no smiling face at all..
I'm scared~~ XD

Our mission is done successfully. Today we went to hiking and you might think there aren’t any special about that, rite??? But actually the most special part is the time when we went to hiking, isn’t not at afternoon nor evening, but instead dark early in the morning where most people are still dreaming. All of us arrived at our destination at 4.50 a.m where everyone is still sleep since today is holiday. Our team are makeup of 14 person whereby majority are youth leader and plus some stuff church and also a pastor. Do you ever go hiking at early morning??? I did before but could it consider as tracking because that time, we are dwelling to the place where we watched sunrise. We are amazed by the view of Tawau when we arrived at the top place because we never watch morning scene of Tawau. Even though, Tawau wasn't that popular or beautiful as other, however we believe that one day will come that Tawau will become the most God blessed place with our prayer. I'm so glad that I born at Tawau deeply in my heart and I thank God for everything he has provided to me. At the time, I really want to shout “I LOVE YOU GOD, THANK YOU!!!” After resting for some time, our activity are then continued by have some ice breaker, then followed by praise and worship and lastly is our real aim for this activities that is to pray for Tawau. After that, we went to ate to fill our empty and hungry stomach. What a day to remember….

No comments: