Monday, March 09, 2009

Christmas Last Year


This is what I control that day....

Christmas’s celebration last year. I’m helping at PA system. I’m kind of new to these kinds of things since I never take part in it. Anyway, thanks to Sophia, she is the one who introduce me into it. Both of us are new and she is the leader and helped by Jun Yong (My cousin). I was asked to manage spotlight, at first, I’m scared and not confidence. I don’t know whether I can make it or not, But I know I should trust God and believe Him that he will help and guide me into success. Well, the result wasn’t that bad, but if you really want to compare us to last few years people. I have to admit that we really not good enough, anyway we did make it. “Glory to God” Those days of practicing remind how life is meaningful with those activities around. I really want to encourage youths to anticipant in church ministry, maybe you’re think that you are too young but God won’t care about it. As long as you commit yourself, then God will use you and well you serving God, so remind yourself to believe God if there are obstacles. Through it you will grow, take it as challenge.

No comments: