Saturday, April 04, 2009

Worry Or Worship???

This is the biggest lesson learn after finished reading The Battle Belongs to The Lord by Joyce Meyer. I enjoyed reading this book because things that mention is likely related to me and it successfully vary me in some of deception given by Satan. It remind and make me realize many provoke that given by Satan which we thought it is real. This is book I've found out something that is meaningful to me. For years, I've lived in tremendous inevitable worry that have engulf me from being happy. Even though, many thought that I really did enjoy life and have no worries, however the fact is, I hide from people and have a lot of it. Well, I'm not good in managing these worries so I search for books to help me. Last year, I found a book called How to manage worries. But it didn't help me much and I know it is not the book that can teach me. Last Sunday, Sophia borrowed me some of her book. Then, I read it and though the book isn't emphasis on worries, but I did manage to encounter in a small part in Chapter 14, God will provide. I learned that I should always burden by worries and that, I have to overcome it by worshiping God. I always pray to God with anxious and ask for God's help always. But most of the time, I found out that it is not working and there is no rhythm or reason for it. Now, I know that if we encounter problems or worries, we should worship God, then pray to God. This is the right procedure of asking God's help. We should not always come before God then, brings all the worries and start thinking of it and worrying it while praying. Because when we praying and at the same time, worrying, then we are not longer connect ourselves to God, but instead we are connection ourselves to worry and let it once again curb us. That is not right. So worship God then pray, ok??? This is the right arene.

No comments: