Friday, April 24, 2009

what kind of teacher is her???

Hate it, really hate it. Just because we come against the teacher, so she is now anti us. She even explicitly shows that she dislike us, actually for me that is nothing. But she always attack us with words especially one of my friend that won't go against teacher. Words did really hurt my friend cause she don't know have give counter attack unlike me that always shows my words. I hate to see my friends hurt, so every time whenever teacher something bad her, I would came out and help her, otherwise, she is finish with those body attack. Ok, well, I'm really dislike this matter since as a student, we supposed to respect teacher. I already give that respect actually, however she didn't seems to appreciate it. Never mind, then you are no longer deserve my respect.

No comments: