Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bass guitar has come to an end




First of all, I really wanted to thanks Alice, but she is the one who introduce me to bass guitar class and make me have this opportunity to learn it. Then, I also wanted to thanks Alice, Samuel Mak, Daniel, Hao Jie and song hui that teach me gingerly. Because I lack talent of playing music instrument , moreover, I don't have any basic about mucis. We did having a lot of fun while having classes. Samuel is cute whenever he smile at me even though sometimes I felt irritated since he smile because I did a lot of mistake while learning it. Today, Alice prepared us with some dessrat, we talk and laughing while eating. We faced techniqua promblem while we went home because the car motor was hot and could explode at any time. So Alice brought us to my house because my house ia the nearest one. So we having another great time together while waiting for Samuel to come and fetch them.

No comments: