Sunday, April 26, 2009

Talent Show






Actually I'm very anxious about talent show, however I understand that God will have His own plan. If this time fail, then maybe he has an alternative plan for it. Believing it, I know I was right. Nut this doesn't mean this show is fail, in converse, it was a success, I thought. Even though, there is still face some problem, but it is inevitable. So I think most of the youth enjoyed it since the performance is so well and some are funny, rock and even got a cute sweet guy appears to plays erhu, I salute to you boy. My friends and juniors did come and enjoy it, I'm glad about that. At first, I thought non believers won't like praise and worship, but thing end up when the result, they enjoy it. One of my junior even tell me that she like it. Well, it is really so good to hear it. As a conclusion, talent show is a success, but still that is my own thought. So I hoped for those who did joined did enjoy it.

No comments: