Thursday, April 09, 2009

Today, tomorrow and yesterday........all my day

Oh, Yesterday is memories,

You had pass away,

So I choice to call you,

My Past Tense,

Because things that had happen couldn't been changed,

So I keep it no matter its Happy or Sad,

All of it is my precious memories,

Keep it all in memory card of my mind,

Won't ever forget every single event that already happen.


Now, Today is reality,

You have just come and visit me,

So I will call you,

My Present Tense,

Cause thing're coming right now,

The chance to change still in my hand,

To make a happy day or make it in a opposite way,

Make the choice fast,

For it's near and just around the corner.

Then, Tomorrow is dream,

You haven't start yet,

You're still far away from me,

So I decide to call you,

My Future Tense,

Cause things that will happen,

I'm still planning it,

You haven't start, haven't coming,

But it will coming and start,

Just not that fast as Today did,

Every single thing still can be change,

It depends on You and Me.

So just make a choice,

But be careful,

It wills influence Your Whole Life.

Look further for Your Life,

Change it,

Make it COOL in Your Way,

Cause you can make it,

Trust yourself,

Everything is Possible,

Miracle is everywhere,

Pray for it.

No comments: