Monday, December 01, 2008

Verse that means alot to me

“Cast ur care on the Lord, and he will sustain u” Psalms 55:22
This verse means a lot to me. Then, u will start thinking of the reason. Why would??? Ok, this is because sometimes ever myself don’t know either I’m doing the right decision or not. I’m always afraid that I’m going to make disastrous mistake in my life and then cause myself to regret it. So naturally, I tell myself not to simply regret all things I had made. Thus, I have to be very careful and sensitive to my decision. Why did I like act like that??? I myself also can’t explain about it, maybe that is my nature. U knows what??? Actually I hate to be like this, always regret about the past and sad about it. It makes my life uneasy and unsatisfied with everything. But after knowing the real mean of the verse, I’m able to cast my care on the Lord. Trust him through thick and thin, knowing that God will help me and leads me. Give me strength to continue when I’m down. It wasn’t easy to learn this, I put a lot of time and efforts to trust and believe God in everything I do, because most time I still hesitate either God are listening to me or not??? Thanks God that now I can be freer and relax to make decision, not because I don’t care, but because I believe God will help me as long as I dwell in him and that he in me. Burden that once made me so uneasy now had faced. My miserable life once I have now had passed away. Thanks God that he had blessed me. U will know the real love when u experiences the greatest love of all, which is God’s Love.

No comments: