Monday, December 15, 2008

Bad news to me about next year, but its for my own good.

Hmm.....kind of sad when I heard it at first,
but after thinking about about it profound.
I found out it is a good way for me to concentrate on my study.
After all, It is hard for me to manage my time table,
if I include computer in the list.
But it doesn't stand that I can't play it for the whole year.
My pa said that I'm free to use computer on weekends,
there is exception if got project to do.
Next year is very important to me,
because the result will confirm me where to go,
it is between form 6 or University.
But I think he possibility for uni is low,
why???
Cause I don't want to go so early,
I wanted to wait for a proper time.
Timing always need to be concern also.
By the way, fee for uni.....I think it is high.
Money is a problem also.
But anyway, I believe God will prepare my way before me.
Now that I realize why those older people are more willing to go to school than work.
Works got many challenge and they face a lot of obstacles and circumstances.
Work really isn't easy,
I bet I'm going to get crazy if work.
Yup, but then,
it is depend on what job you choose.
Remember it is important to choose the on you like.
Because when you like it,
the work will go much easier cause you like it.
Maybe you should asked those who are work now,
if they are satisfied with their work.
If they weren't, then the reason must be it isn't the job they want for.
The future always in your hand,
maybe you don't alarmed with it.
But now you should.
No one can be with you forever and take care of you,
neither your parents nor your lover nor
your friend.
Be independent, you will found your life in different way.

No comments: