Monday, December 22, 2008

Mission succeed

HAHAHA…..I’m so happy. Know why??? Are you curious??? Hmmm……. Actually my Sexy Unni, Sophia did try her best to accomplish the mission I gave to her. I remember that day it was Friday (19th December 2008) when I was online. She suddenly came in and chat with me, I’m glad finally got someone to chat. Then, while chatting, suddenly my mind comes out with a mission. So because she was chatting with me, then I pick her as the one to take up the mission. Therefore, I asked her, whether she will take it or not??? My mission seems to be easy one but hard to complete, know it is so??? The reason is she has to ask for the person if he want to help out. The person is Vun brother which is Sexy Mark and his cute brother called Lawrence. Both of them will have to do a funny face. Why can’t I choose other person, know why??? Because it will be an easy mission if I choose local youths, they are come from Sarawak for holiday. Then, the mission has increased its level. Both of us become excited as we chat, well…..actually to be honest I’m the one who really excited the most. I can’t imagine how Sexy Unni asks them to do it??? Just imagining could let me burst into laugh. It will definitely be so funny. Then, continuing our chat, she said this by herself that we should add in Clinton Chok, he is major in this part. Wow….That sounds more interesting, don’t you think??? After that, she want also Clinton’s lip pose. Guys, f you see if you will laugh into death. Clinton never shy to do it, I like him in this area that he is open. Eventually, the mission has added some new elements which change it into a higher level mission. But at the end, Sexy Unni seems to be unwilling to finish this mission as I thought.

Hey, but just the next day, she told me that she did ask Sexy Mark to do it. But he is not willing as many does. She did try her best to take the photo. But, it just doesn’t work. Actually I didn’t care for that too much because I just simply want to challenge her. Anyway, Thanks Sexy Unni. At least, you did try for it which makes me glad when I heard it. Because it shows that you still care for what I ask and said. SarangHea Yo!!! Unni. For me, your mission is succeed, do you guy agree??? Fighting!!!

No comments: