Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lettuce Couple

Well….well……..well, after saying Good Bye to Anbi couple and AlShin. Now we are going to say it once to another couple that is Lettuce couple. It has been 8 months since the first time our Lettuce couple which are Hwang Buin with Kim Hyun Joong met. I believe it is indeed a sweet nostalgia for them and also for those who watched it. Now, that they will continue their life story without one another, but it is still depend on them to choose. It is indeed really hard and very sad for them and us, I suppose. Having both of them around the TV show is so interesting and did attract plenty of people to watch it include me. Lettuce couple will leave us soon, I’m going to miss them after this. But the great time of Lettuce couple will forever be buried in our heart. Witnessed from the beginning until the end of their love story, and how they turn awkwardness into the most joyous time in life really does inspire me a lot. Even though, there is an age gate between two of them (Buin is older than Hyun Joong 6 years), but then it doesn’t stop them from being a perfect couple. I learned a lot for the Love shows by them, it shows that age can’t stop people from falling in love. In reverse, it reveals another way of love. THANKS TO THEM. By the way, Good Luck for you two and wish you the Best.

In addition, Mr. Super Junior or known as Bad Boy, Kang In recently joined We Got Married with Lee Yoon Ji. WOW….wow, I’m so excited about their story. I wondered how Kang In will be??? HAHAHA

No comments: