Monday, December 01, 2008

Korean Entertainment World

I like Korean entertainment world so much that almost the movie, drama, movie and entertainment stuff that I love is Korea. Why would I love it so much, first and of course, that is many handsome guy and beautiful sweet girls. I like it. Then second, they are so talented and professional at their jobs. They got various talented, it makes people so entertained. Sometime great in singing, sometimes funny at shows and they are so open. They don’t really afraid to show who they really are which I like it also. There are a lot of celebrities that I admire, not just simply because of the given reason. Their great determination, dedication, sincerity and humble on ward their jobs. Yup, can’t deny that there are few who are not as I said. But, we can’t let the small number cover the large number of great celebrities. I like a lot of Korean movie, drama and music. I think it had been four years that Korean Entertainment had accompanied me. Thanks. If you want me to list down all my favorite Korean celebrities, then, It will be a very long list that the number will be more than 100 person.

Now, I will just reveal the list of my favorite singers, because actors list are too long. I most favorite singer is Super Junior, that is something for sure. It has been almost 3 years that I ranted SJ as my top list. They are so flexible at shows which entertained me so much with their unpredictable performances and talents. They are good in dancing and also in singing area. Some ever take part in acting, MC-ing and DJ-ing. Then, followed up by Big Bang which I like because of their own styled music, it is unique and got different feels than others singer. They are more into Western Style, but at the same time, added their own country style and release a new style. Then is Epik High, a group that make up of three person and they are more into rapping stuff. After that are FT Island (a young music band), SG Wannabe (a group that have a great vocal power), DBSK(hot man which major in singing and dancing) and lastly, SS 501(group that are good in dance and got handsome guys inside). That is my favorite male singer list, it is long, right??? I think will do another list for female in a new blog, this blog is too long.



super junior Pictures, Images and Photos
Super Junior
Big Bang Pictures, Images and Photos
Big Bang
epik high Pictures, Images and Photos
Epik High

No comments: