Thursday, December 25, 2008

Finally our work is done.
I think everyone did really all their best and thanks to everyone.
Even though, there is still got some mistaken which I also got.
But, anyway, I'm glad that it still runs on smoothly as planned.
I can't believe that I woke up so lately today,
Because I suppose to arrive by 6:30a.m at Church.
I really shocked when I found that I was so late.
Really scare that single time that I suddenly blur.
Anyway, I did go to church and did my works.
I thought I will be scolded by Sexy Unni,
But she didn’t.
Actually after this Christmas event,
I realize that Satan will stop us from serving God.
I commit that some are my fault
But somehow I can feel that Satan did attract us from all the ways.
At the end of Christmas Event,
we did manage to take group photo.




HAPPY ENDING

No comments: