Friday, December 19, 2008

The result of tests

Hey, guy. Let me introduce u a website about Love Quiz Test. Through the web you can find out more about yourself; the inner side of you, the scary of you, the inner that you never reveal. So come and have some simply tests.

The Result of Eye Test




mysterious
Mysterious

You've got Mysterious Eyes. You wish to hide who
you are from all those around you. You find it very hard to trust
people. You also may enjoy the fun that comes from playing mind
games with others around you. My advice is Get out there and reveal
the true you if only to one person!


Ok, this the result of my eye test. Maybe for most of you out side that know me but not some deep might think the result is not really right. But as for me, it shows the inner side of me which I didn't really show out. So hope that through this, you guys can know me better. By the way, go and have eye test also, ok??? If free to do it......

The Result of Cool Test




hot cool

Hot Cool

You're Hot Cool. You're not exactly the most passionate
person. Despite that, beneath a cool and strong exterior, you're
actually emotional and passionate deep inside you. You're reluctant
to show this side of you but it emerges from you every now and
then.


Does this sound more the normal and usual me, I think yes, right??? But anyway, I'm not hot, nor cool at all. I'm friendly, ok???

No comments: