Monday, December 05, 2011

nvr fade..

If there is one thing that can summarize what I feel about you, that would be “you’re one of the most beautiful things that ever happen to me. Its just so strange how you just came into my life, gave attention and concerns that I had never expected. I can’t help but to be thankful and feeling really happy to have such a friend like you. I would never want to lose a friend like you, like seriously. However, was it for no guilt in heart to say you’re just a friend of mine.. Honestly, I’m trying hard to run away from the fault I made.. That’s you’re my first love ever.. by mean of good, the fault was I broke your heart. You’re sweetest ever!! But, to our disappointment, we’re forced to break up. I had to admit that I was literally in the deepest abyss as those girls who had been there. It has rejected all mementos we shared as serve to reduce the pain of losing you.. Yet, I gained experiences that helps me to understand and surf easily into those who having relationship problem. They ought to express this saying; you’ll never get the right scene thoroughly, unless you are in their shoes. THX!

No comments: