Saturday, December 17, 2011

alone

Oh GOSH!! I just love Him so much!!
Irresistible..He attract me profoundly..
deep in my soul n spirit.. was a thought!
*what would I be if He wasn’t here with me!*
SERIOUSLY..MY LIFE WITHOUT HIM IS DEATH..
YEAH! THAT’S RIGHT!! ABSOLUTELY.. YO!!
It makes no differ to you when you come to know Him..as well ^^

OH HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM..
MY FATHER IN HEAVEN..

HE LOOKED DOWN FROM THE SKY AND SMILE AT ME..
MY PRECIOUS LOVELY DAUGHTER.. CHEER!!
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE.. NO MATTER WHAT!! *And I said AMEN!*

Now, lots of youngster looking for love eagerly.. YA!! I understand them..
They are long to be loved and cared for..
They makes love for reason of no one cares except..
the guy or girl that make love with..
That’s the reality!! *They said..*
me.. God bless me!!
I knew it was almost an impossible mission
to save it for ur Mr/Mrs Right..WHO SAYS IT SO!! THE MODERN ERA DID..
Yet, with God all things are possible.. AMEN!!
I’m not gonna lost my virginity until I get marry with my love..
I got the faith.. God will prepare!! hehe.. -.-
CoMe oN La wEi~~ so desperate meh!!
Can’t you wait for your charming prince or gorgeous princess??!!

Corresponding to my lonely post yesterday!! God speaks to me,
and He said:
“You may think you are separate and all alone, but the truth is there is so much interconnection. When you feel alone, allow time for connection and communion. If there are no people around for good company, then be with nature: a dog or cat or tree or ocean. Good company comes in many forms.


ENJOY LIFE MY DEAR!! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: