Saturday, January 15, 2011

old schedule

I'm back to work...
well...It was like dreaming once again,
I reported myself at Tuition Center...
and it was the same center last time I've quited...haha!
my colleagues was so amazed at me and smiled brightly at me,
shaking my hand with her lip moving, 'What bring you back??'
erm.. honestly and favorably lied nothing to u,
actually there was tremendous negative feedback and comments regarding the center...
and as for me, my own opinion,
I was more positive to accept it as a matter of politic and social disconnection between all parties that involved...
In my stand, I would comment nothing,
as long as I didn't hit by any waves...and I'm not the topic of their issues...
to admit I was a temper person....likely to inform you...hehe ^^
please don't test my patient!
And work was meant to orientate in that avenue...
since we are workers, wasn't it? our best to accomplish it without mess...
Just do what you should..
If you get paid back that shouldn't be,
have your stand and fight over it...
ermm...properly, you're advise to stay cool and be rational as possible...
No one ever blame you for it!
Though I had to admit that there's plenty worksheet to do,
but that's the work...
Don't think too much, it vary nothing,
instead adding stress and tension...
So I'll pray and pray or even when I start to do my worksheet,
keeping myself in great mood is another inevitable deed as it assure I won't halt it half way go...
While doing the jobs,
have yourself sometime to relax or listen to music...it helps a lot!
God, I know and knowledge that it won't be easy and certain,
but I lean it all to you,
believing and trusting that God will guides me always...
God throughout the whole life I wanna to praise you and glorify you more than ever...

No comments: