Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Invitation>>Eng Ser. Worship Team

Unbelievable...
Nora suddenly came near me, then sit beside me...
then she start to speak...
when she reaches, "Do you wanna join Eng Service Worship Team??"
I looking at her...was excited and glad, but at the same, my doubt came back...
will it be possible for me to join it??
my works was a lot...load...how am I gonna join them??
By the way, I think I'll have tuition class at night time which indicate I can't go for the practice...
But deep down, I know there a solution for all doubts and question marks, that's Christ...
Through He nothing is impossible...Amen!!
God, please open a way for me, if it's Your favour for me join them...
In You I trust...
God Bless You My Friends!!
God is good all the time.....
All the time God is good.....
Praise the Lord most high!!

No comments: