Tuesday, December 21, 2010

like it or not!

you pushed things together vigorously for what?
Everything is meaningless....
It brings nothing good out of it...

I'm so down in emotion...
Trying to get myself back by releasing those bad felt I had inside...

I knew I worth nothing... I felt bad for it...
I wish I could do much better than others...

But still, It never varies any fact that I am still who I am throughout the years...
I tried to do my best though I admit that most of the time,
I failed because of sloth...
It was kindly impossible to take a change in a flash...
I am human who flaw... I'm not perfect n never will be perfect...
Please accept the inevitable fact that forever "I'm who I'm", like it or not???
COME ON GUYS! *trapped feelings, emotions n thoughts*
We are one... Stop judging another...
FEELING blaming on THOUGHT, THOUGHT making funny of EMOTION,
EMOTION inimical towards FEELING....

Give me some peace! Live out here isn't already,
n now u guys not giving any supports neither encouragements, except draw things worse...

U all meant a lot for me... Have harmony! I wanna feel better after all that occurs...
U knew what it means! ORDEAL that kills me! I'm so in the abyss... Where's the light?
PISS OFF!!! calm down! I really feel like crying out loud!
The struggle inside me is too strong that I felt I've overcame by it...
Swimming in struggle, how bad it seems.... I...I...I...need to be strong n steadfast...
This is just a dessert, the right served meal is on yet...
I'll be waiting for you... I'll win over you, I dare you!

No comments: