Friday, December 31, 2010

thx

"If you hoard love, it melts away.
If you lock love, it breaks free.
If you grab on to love, you end up holding an illusion.
When you let love flower in its own way, it stays to support you.
When you pass on love, it multiplies beyond measure."

hehe ^^ I really should let go of the past, and let everything orientate in its own way... Holding on is hurting, let go doesn't mean care none, it brings much that u're dare to give a space for new exploration... In the end, there's no one can ever says or judge anything... Letting go doesn't indicates that I'm not longer in love with you already, I hope u can have a better off life, but it appear vice verse, it might draw us back... Don't dream too much on it...

2010 is a year that things happen out of my control or should I say I failed to shift it... But, in another point, it adds unique taste into my life... I really can't count blessings I've received this year n miracles that happens....
GOD, I REALLY WON'T FORGET THINGS THAT HAPPEN THIS YEAR!!!
IT'S SO AMAZING!! U'VE TAUGHT ME TO LOVE N GIVE...
I WANNA BE A CONTINUAL BLESSING TO THE OTHER....
USE ME O LORD!!! I WANNA SERVE YOU NO MATTER HOW....
I love U ^^ ♥

No comments: