Sunday, December 05, 2010

LIFE


Do you believe in miracle.... Tell you the truth... I believe none of it... But one matter I trusted the most I believe the Lord my God... Through this year, there's plenty...or should I say uncountable miracle happened because of Him... I believe and have this complete faith that He is the One for me... You know what... ya! Guess you'll be asking... How would I know if you don't say it...hehe Was about to begin the story in short... I almost die for twice this year... Death that approach without my will... I wasn't feel like dying but it finds me.... Sounds scaring but very really... I'm a person who almost enter another DIMENSION..... It freaks me out! God you are not gonna take me home now right... That's what ran through my thought... Ok...then back to our story... God save me... in a second of time I could had passed away... But with God's permission my life was kept... And I was so thankful because of it... Guess... by the time you read this.. you might think I'm joking... But let me tell you this... seriously it wasn't a joking... even if it was "if you still think it was a joke, which I can't help you out", it was funny at all.... because it cost a life... nothing ever can buy one's live... if you die, then you are dead... It is completely the end of your whole chapter of life... So guys out there... please never ever give up on your life... your life can be much more better, if you are really to take the single step and walk out of your past and be courage to face what life throw to you... Life is freaking wonderful I dare you... Believe it or not... That's what I'm gonna tell you... If you have any problems needs to solve out and you found no one... Kindly seek me though I might be just a listener, I'll still be glad to help you... God bless you!
Love yourself before you want others to love you or you wanna to love others...

No comments: