Thursday, November 27, 2008

TVXQ’s Xiah Reveals His Twin Brother


Junsu VS Junho

Xiah Junsu has a twin brother, do you know it???
I'm kind of shock,
but it is not unexpected since I already heard about his rumor.
They really look alike.
Junsu reveals his twin brother named Kim Junho at the episode of “Introducing Star’s Friend” which will air on the 15th of November.
Kim Junho is is the more masculine version of Junsu and was born a minute earlier than Junxu.
He also used to be a professional baseball player.
And for those of you who think height is priority on a guy – he’s 187cm (6’2").
He is more taller than Junsu.
But Junsu is so adorable with his recent height.
I can't imagine Junsu is 187cm.
Anyway, I'm so happy that finally I saw him(Junsu's twin brother).
I think many fans will have big interest in him since he is Junsu's brother and also handsome.

No comments: