Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Worries.....

When I think about this,
I really wanted to apologize with God.
God did said find peace in me.
But, I always failed.
Sorry God,
Forgive me for being so weak.
Because I'm human,
is that a good reason for it???
I think not.

Worries,
what are they???
Why should they appear???
Life will be better without them, right???
I'm a cheerful person,
that's what my friend and people thinks about me.
But, for me,
am I really a cheerful person???
I'm not sure sometimes.
But something for sure is I never free from worries.
Worries have curb me and my life.
I'm still searching for a solution for that.
Actually I found a book with the title,
How To Overcome Worries.
But I didn't manage to finish it because I have to pass it back to library.
Now, I can't find that book.
I'm really sad about it.
I didn't manage to finish because at that time ,
I'm having exam.
I have to focus on study first,
even though I know it is so important to me.
So I pray to God,
hope that he will let me found that book.

So what are worries in your life???
Mine...is future.
I always worried about future.
Should I continue my study???
What work will be suitable for me???
What my life will become in the future???
I can't stop myself from thinking those question.
It is really tiring to think it,
nut I just can't control, it.
God, please forgive me.
In Luke,
you had mention even the flower and bird,
you care for them.
And, I'm human,
God, you will love me and care me more than them.
So should worry about what I should eat,
What I should wear,
Where I should I sleep???
My heart become warm and suddenly, I smiled.
Yap, that's right.
That is my heart say.
God love me until he send he only son for us.
So I believe he will blessed me more,
for as long as I walks with God.
THANKS GOD FOR EVERYTHING.
There is a versus that said
"cast your care on the Lord, and he will sustain you, Psalm 55:22"

No comments: