Thursday, November 27, 2008

Animals, I don't like them.

Animals Pictures, Images and Photos
I do n't really like to have
animal in my hou
se for 3 reasons.

First, I don't like creature that are dirty and messy.
Because I like my place to be always clean and if it is messy,
that reason should be me and not because of other creature.
Thus, I will be happy to clean the m essy because I'm the one who make it unclean.

Second, I hate creature that pass shit simply at every where.
I hate it so much, because I have to clean the shit although it wasn't mine.
And besides, it is so smelly.
I can't stand it.

Third, I hate to feed them because I always forget about it.
So I don't want to make them suffer.
Sometimes, I can also forget about when to eat or have I ate.
My memories s are not well functioning.

So I don't like to have animal in my house or keep them as pet.
But, it doesn't means that I hate animal at all.
Playing with animal at free time is my favorite,
it sound good for me.

No comments: