Saturday, May 02, 2009

Youth Community Service 2009


Yesterday, our church youth had a great time cleaning up Tawau which mean we pick rubbish all the highway and around our church. Our youth zone is the one who start the fore force because this year September, our church will held a huge community service that encompass all our church members. It sounds great, right??? I'm looking forward to it. Hope it will be a success. Actually while working for community service, I was accidently and more a bit will die. Because while I tie the rubbish plastik to put on the car, driver didn't see me. Then, he move his car, I was push by the car, but luckily, I didn't hurt. Praise The God, or else, how it possible for me to write this??? HAHAHA....Then, at night, while enjoying watching my TV shows, snaply a call came. I was asked to join praise and worship practice, indeed, I was a bit shock. Becuase my parents wasn't around, my leader came to fetch. Well, yesterday is really a day to be remember. There are good things and bad things that happen.

No comments: