Friday, May 29, 2009

Ended our exam

Praise the Lord, finally we had end our 3 week exam battle. Two-week holiday is here. However, there is still some bad news about holiday.
Firstly, we scolded by Chemistry teacher because she is not satisfied with our paper 3 result. So, she punish us by memorized all the form 5 experiment and when the school reopen, she would ask us one by one to teacher’s office to memorize experiment. Hate, but I have to admit that that is the only way and seriously, it is for the sake of our result. I am not good at memorizing thing and cell member often call me "Alzhmeir”, sad to hear it but it is almost the truth, even though I am still young.
Second, I got homework for Principe Account. Really hate to do it because need to do the entire object question and rearrange my file. Badly, some of my work sheet had disappeared.
Thirdly, we have to memorize again for another tough subject, Biology. No wonder, she would ask us to do so, since she is best friend of our chemistry teacher. Both of them always shared teaching tactic and various kind of punishment. Then, other always-got influence by theirs way, so we did suffer as the outcome of their good work.
Lastly, we going to face another exam two week after school reopen.
However, we always need to look forward for the bad and good. Good is I am going to Sandakan for Chinese Youth Camp, GOOD!!! Going to enjoy my life greatly. At there, I am going to forget all about the earth stuff and enjoy my 4 days at there without burden or load.

No comments: