Friday, June 03, 2011

Joyous Presence of God

Life comes please all the time..
cope it and live with it..
Life is %!@%@#% "anything that you can think of"...
some said life is ice cream, chocolate, rainbow...
but I say Life is cloud...
Imagination of possibilities turn into realities by deeds of action...
I...my life... though at first and presently, s**k me off...
Yet, cheer! This is life babe!! ^^
if there's a will, then chase after it...
even if others doubt you..
I'm so gonna cast aside yours dubiety....
and have my own lives colourful!!
Jess, thrown those preoccupations, it kept you ill til worse ever...
God, lend me Your mighty hands,
In You, I searched for rest... In You Alone!!
I'm just too dilute in mental, physical and spiritual by my own...
It's in You, my strength was restored...
Flaws of mine reveal the greatness of God!

Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome and power
Our God, Our God...
And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us

No comments: