Monday, April 25, 2011

u

Realising the date of after 12midnight....
I cared, but do I really left with option...
WELL... it's severe...
when I said there's nothing bonding us...
haiz.... >,< I can't express it...
What's it that eating me up about you...
less than a hour n it'll be ur birthday...
still remember how we spent ur last birthday,
though all I can send was just a simply message without sophisticated thought,
but a generous wish n greeting.. I missed it.. I do really!!!
Thus, for now, all I manage is to continually pray for you...
The coldness of midnight hurled me down into the depth of abyss...
counting time together, I missed it...
I was imaginably of the grin on ur face...as u read it...
I saw the flows of happiness...again, I missed it...
the whisper of ur voice keeps anchoring...
a year passed unnoticeable...
Have ur wound thoroughly recovered...
truly from me,
HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY ***** !!!
Happiness never comes easy, but when it does, grab it, don't look back... ^^
Have a much better LIFE without me... Ur efforts was in my sight...
but go instead n set urself free... Have ur life.. U're indeed a freed man!!

No comments: