Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy moo moo year!!!

Happy Chinese New year everyone!!!
Happy moo moo year!!!


In this year,
I'll try my best to connect myself with people at church especially guys.
I think most of them are scare of me.
But anyway, I know that I'm wrong now.
So please forgive me.
Sorry everyone if I did hurt you in the past.
I'm really regret it now.
This hope God will still lead me in all of my way.
Please do teach me to live out your(God) ways.
At the same time,
I want to thanks to everyone that did help me last year and corporate with me.

This year I can't or suppose to say won't despite about LOVE.
Yup, maybe some of you shock to hear this.
Thinking how could I despite about that......
But, I'm a girl also,
last year, I did thought of having a bf,
because most of my friend got one.
But this year,
I'm a intern, so can't.
And also this year have to focus on studies.

Hope everyone can be happy all day and be positive about life since we are facing Economics's Tsunami.
Fighting!!! Everyone
God Bless U

Happy Chinese New Year Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: